Kuroneko003’s ZHD Ending Predictions
Here are my random predictions for the end of “Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen.” I really have no idea what’s going to happen, but it’s fun to speculate.
- Johanne is saved at the last moment either by Joshua, the citizens, or military coup. I put my money, though, on a Joshua redemption at which point he can get pneumonia and die in the arms of his personal assistant.
- If Joshua saves Johanne it will be because Yuda has a “good talk” with him (personally, I’d crack up if Yuda starts the conversation by first laying down that little pistol she hides in her robe on Joshua’s desk.)
- Yuda’s knocked up and gives birth to a girl who marries Daniel (That would make me super happy)
- Claspel and his cronies are rounded up and tried for treason after Joshua spills about the entire conspiracy (and Claspel’s final words, “I would have gotten away with it if it weren’t for those darned kids!”)
- Joshua enters the “spanking machine” and at the end is greeted with smack and then a hug from his mother, the Queen.
- Joshua abdicates the throne after giving up Claspel, Yuda’s Dad gives up Canaan to be under the administrative control of Meteora (Canaan is broke and in debt to Judecca) and Jeremiah reveals himself to be a good guy. Johanne eventually becomes the benevolent ruler of Canaan, Judecca, and Meteora and under unification there’s finally peace and a railroad to Judecca and Canaan.
I was really looking forward to conmmando-Yuda, but chapter 18 put that hope to rest. There will be no valiant Yuda led escape. That would have been so like the beginning of “Return of the Jedi.” *boo-hoo*
Either way, I think we all want this ending (peek — it’s from here — Ogura-sensei’s blog)
What are your predictions?
Is ZHD going to end soon?
@bluessparkied – Yes, the next chapter is the last. I comes out in Japanese on October 9th.
Commando Yuda would have been AWESOME! …but unfortunately, no.
I'm thinking, a lot of behind the scenes craziness is going to happen (maybe involved Yuda's brothers or, who knows) and somehow magically get Johanne out of his dilemma.
And after that, Johanne, Yuda and Joshua have this even crazier confrontation. Some tears, hugs and whatnots. Then a happy ending involving lots of babies.
BUUT, I kind of hope there will be a bonus story for Daniel when he grows up xD Your idea of Yuda having a girl, and that girl hooking up with the Dan-man is quite intriguing, I like it.
I don't want this manga to end T-T it's just so full of love and plot that it shouldn't end ! Detective Conan has about 750 chapters out now; it would be nice for this manga to beat that amount (;
Okays.. maybe not that long… but you get my idea xD